Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'll have a coffee with a shot of anxiety please...

I really hope my anxiety about moving is the only reason I'm not sleeping well right now, and once we get on the road that will go away and I can enjoy our vacation. But then again, knowing me, I'll just be anxious about getting there and what's going to happen when we do arrive. And once we get there, I'll be anxious about making new friends and liking my job.  And once I figure that out, I'll just be anxious about whether or not we'll find a good church and all the time Jordan will be traveling...

I need to remember this verse..." Can anyone one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?" Matt 6:27. Duh, I know it's not good for me, but neither is coffee and I'm drinking that right now to counter the worrying I'm not supposed to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment