Sunday, July 31, 2011

Home sweet home...

A house really isn't a home without the couches to sit on, the desk to work at, the kitchen to cook in, the family to cuddle with. A house really isn't a home until you put your own holes in the walls, hang your curtains, make your first spill on the new carpet, and let your dog roam around everywhere.  A house really isn't a home until you screw in the light bulbs, hang the pictures, make your bed, and Skype with your family to show it all off. A house isn't really a home without you in it.

Wherever I am, as long as you're with me, I'm home. All the other stuff is just like having you're favorite snack when you're really hungry. I could eat something else, but I want the chocolate-covered turtle chex mix. It's comforting, familiar, and fills me up:)

Thanks for making me feel home... I'm so excited to live in it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment